Friday, February 15, 2008

Righteous American Idol Audition

THIS IS THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION. MUCH BETTER AUDIO!

Righteous is the Man!!

Youtube link!!




Transcription for those with no audio:

Righteous: How y'all doin today
Paula: Really good, how are you doing
Righteous: My name is Gary Ray Righteous!! Woo!
Paula: What is it about yourself that makes you the next American Idol?
Righteous: I have irritable bowel syndrome
Righteous: (breaks into Bon Jovi's "Dead or Alive")
Randy: A trillion percent yes, I love this girl
Righteous: Well I appreciate that Randy, but I'm not a girl, I'm a boy. I'm a man!!
Paula: You're the real deal
Righteous: Thank you Paula, but Randy called me a girl
Simon: It was almost non human
Righteous: Am I going to Hollywood?
Righteous: Am I GOING TO HOLLYWOOD?
Righteous: Gary Ray Righteous! Woo!

No comments: